Sexy Dorothy Plus Adult Costume


Somewhere over the rainbow...


There's no place like home, but tonight Dorothy is painting the town red! The Sexy Dorothy costume includes: the signature blue and white gingham dress featuring an attached white blouse, corset detailing on the bodice, an attached apron, ruffle trim and puff sleeves. Classics never go out of style! Dorothy, Tinman, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, and the Wicked Witch – There's something for the whole family! Make it a Halloween that your cast of characters will always remember!

  • Available in Adult Plus sizes: X-Large, XXL, and XXXL.
  • Includes: Dress.
  • Basket, Ankle Socks, and Ruby Slippers are all sold separately.
  • Hair ties are not included.

For this and more WOMEN: Plus Women CLICK HERE



  • Location:
    Wall, NJ
    Gender:
    Female
    Age:
    46-55

  • Reliable Delivery


    I was very impressed with buycostumes.com and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. My daughter told me on Oct 30 that she needed a Dorothy costume. I knew I didn't have time to run around after work trying to find her size, so I order online. They promised delivery by Oct 31 & sure enough, the costume was delivered the next morning. A little pricey, but soooo worth it!

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
  • Name:
    lachaun
    Location:
    Arizona
    Gender:
    Female
    Age:
    26-35

  • True to fit


    Let me start by saying I'm 5'9" and I'm a size 22. Every year I have to search and search for costumes that fit me so I can enjoy Halloween with my family. This year we decided to honor The Wizard of Oz by ALL dressing up. I searched for about 4 weeks until I found 3 places with a size 22 Dorothy costume. I ordered from a local company to only realize their size 3X/4X fits a size 16-20. I tried to squeeze into it but the forces of nature wouldn't let me. I then decided to check out BuyCostumes.com where finally I found a costume true to fit. I rented a petticoat from a local rental shop and the costume looked perfect. I was finally able to trick-or-treat with my kids in costume. Everybody loved it! Thanks

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
    Pictures:
  • Name:
    MamaMoe
    Location:
    LA, Calif
    Gender:
    Female
    Age:
    46-55

  • GRRReat


    Just a little on the big side, mostly in the bust area but not bad! Looks real, great material and very cute and comfortable as well! Glad I ordered it!

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
  • Name:
    Silvrezs
    Gender:
    Female
  • Sep 20, 2009
    I am a size 12 and this fits great! It is not too short and it has lacing up the back to tighten or loosen it as needed. Super cute!

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
  • Name:
    moondarra
    Location:
    Queensland Australia
    Gender:
    Female
    Age:
    36-45

  • Great Costume


    This costume is a great costume. It is lighter in colour than the pictures on line, but still a nice light blue. I bought the size xxxl which is supposed to be a size 26-28 I am a size 24. This costume was tight in my stomach area and I believe it to be a small make. It did fit lovely in the bust area. If you are size 28 I don't think the costume would fit. It's not to short and with the right petticoat underneath it came to just above my kness. I am 5 foot 8. Overall a nice costume and I felt really pretty and sexy wearing it.

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
  • Name:
    ginabear
    Location:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Gender:
    Female

  • Very cute

    Nov 13, 2008
    Another for my collection. I am hoping to wear this next year, but just from the look of it it will be a good fit. My mom is a solid 18 and we got the 2x and it was a little big, we had to tie it all the way and it didin't look right. If you are a big 20 - a small 24 it should fit very well. Not too short, so long as you don't have an abnormally large behind.

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
  • Name:
    Moe7
    Gender:
    Female
  • Sexy Dorothy Plus Adult


    I just got this costume. I briefly tried it on and it looked great! Now depending on the finished look, I am not sure if the peticoat will hang out the bottom as shown in this photo or not. I hated that it costs so much to get the look, but at least I already have the platform sequin mary janes to go with it!!!

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
  • Name:
    BritChick
    Location:
    TX
    Gender:
    Female

  • Great costume!


    We loved this costume & it was a real hit at the party. The fit was accurate. I am a 18/20 & I ordered the XL (good for 18/20) & it fit great. You do have to order a white petticoat with it & it does make it perfect for being Dorothy! My only complaint. The stitching on the side hadn't caught the material, so there was a split before it had been worn & the night was over. I sticthed it up, but the point is I shouldn't have had to. It should have been caught before being packaged to sell. Other than that, LOVE IT!

  • Rating:
    5 Stars
  • Name:
    sherbear
    Location:
    New York
    Gender:
    Female

  • An Awesome Costume!


    I didn't want the traditional Dorothy costume I had found, and I came across this one. What a find! The costume is gorgeous, made of high quality material, and put together very nicely. I really could not be happier, and I am a fussy person when it comes to this sort of thing. It definitely fits true to size, and what I love most is that the back is corseted with a stretchy panel - allowing for some further adjustment according to your waist/bust size. If you want to dress up as Dorothy, THIS is YOUR costume. You will not be disappointed!!!!

  • Rating:
    5 Stars