Sexy Tin Woman Adult Plus Costume


Sweet as can be, with her heart on her sleeve!


The Tin Woman costume includes: A silver drop-waist dress, a matching hat, silver boot tops with heart design, and a bowtie choker necklace. A must have for all your Emerald City adventures!

  • Available in Adult Plus Size (The following measurements differ from the size chart - Chest: 38-40").
  • Includes: Dress, Boot Tops, Choker, Hat.
  • Axe is not included.
  • Classics never go out of style! Dorothy, Tin Man, Scarecrow, and the Lion – Gather a group and make it a Halloween that your cast of characters will always remember!




For this and more Sexy Wizard of OZ Costumes CLICK HERE



  • Name:
    Tarana
    Location:
    Maryland
    Gender:
    Female

  • Best Online Purchase for Costume


    Normally, I do not like to purchase any type of clothing online. I ordered the costume because the stores did not carry it, not even one! The costume fit me so that was a plus. The one thing that I was not happy about was the boot covers, it would not stay on my boots so I had to fix it all night. The hearts came off the slippers within 20 minutes so I had to safety pin them back on. Other than that, everything was okay.

  • Rating:
    4 Stars
  • Name:
    JENNYD
    Location:
    new york
    Gender:
    Female

  • great costume


    I actually needed a futuristic costume for a theme party so I'm planning to wearing the dress without the tinman accessories. The dress fits great. I'm real tall 5' 11"and it's still long enough for me. It hits mid/upper thigh. The dress is made out of a shiney silver stretch material which is normally not great for curvy girls but the cut is actually really flatering. The straps were a bit long but thats easy to fix.

  • Rating:
    4 Stars